We also have a 2 double bedroom, Grade II listed cottage in the historic market town of Eye, Suffolk, IP23 7HL. The cottage if full of rustic character and has been painstakingly restored, exposing all the original features. The grounds and gardens extend to 1/3 acre with parking for 2 cars on the gravel driveway.
- Spacious, galley-style English oak kitchen with Norfolk pammet tile flooring and exposed beams. Appliances include new electric oven, fridge, freezer, washer/dryer, microwave, Nespresso coffee machine, old butler sink with torpedo taps, exposed original bread oven.
- Dining room with French antique oak dining table, seats up to eight, log burner and oak dresser.
- Living room with huge open feature inglenook, 2 seater sofa and 2 armchairs, smart TV with Netflix.
- Bathroom with shower.
- Bedroom 1 – wooden flooring, kingsize wrought iron bed with built in double oak wardrobe, oak dressing table, en suite bathroom hidden behind bespoke oak shelving wall units. En Suite – fully restored antique Victorian cast iron bath, sink and painted WC with walnut throne seat. Bath with mixer taps and hand held shower.
- Bedroom 2 – wooden flooring, 4’6” antique French oak carved bed and free standing antique Gentlemans wardrobe.
- Superfast broadband. Luxury Egyptian cotton bed linen and towels provided. Kitchen is supplied with tea towels, washing up liquid, sponge, olive oil, salt and pepper, foil, cling film. Basket of logs, firelighters, matches. Welcome basket with local Suffolk produce.
- 5 or 7 night stays are available.
For price/availability enquiries, please contact us direct: ‘email@example.com’ or call 07826 907 121